Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to get alignment in CO Denver/Springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I am going to be replacing my suspension and lowering the car a bit and eventually adding camber adjustable control arms. Wondering how y'all do your alignments after changes like these? I called a few shops around and they won't touch the Tesla's. Am I stuck taking it to Tesla and spending over $300? Will they even do a good job? Can I request custom camber settings?

Are any of you doing string alignments? If so, can you recommend a kit and a good guide?

Thanks so much!

If Tesla knows you have aftermarket suspension pieces they will decline doing the alignment for you anyways so your only option is 3rd party alignment shops. I've used stan's alignment on my model s in Aurora with my n2itive camber/toe arms. While they did do the alignment I had to readjust the diffuser/tray pieces when I got home just because they didn't align them correctly but wasn't that big of a deal at least I had a shop competent enough to do the important part. The pieces were attached but you could tell like the wheel liner piece wasn't lined up in the screw hole for the diffuser/tray and what not. Not end of the world but just be aware they aren't going to spend a ton of time doing that.

Reactions: 2and4EVWheels
Just refreshing this post. I am located in Denver and can't seem to find anywhere but the Tesla dealer to perform the alignment and they want close to $300 for it. Has anyone found a Denver place to perform alignments? I called Les Schwab but they are indicating they will not do them.