Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to test quarter-mile speed near Waco, TX?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can also buy a Dragy and get the same info without a track nearby. My times tracked by Dragy are so close my times at the track, as the differences are meaningless. You can do all kinds of custom times as well as the typical 0-60, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, etc. It is like have a dragstrip in your pocket.

You can also buy a Dragy and get the same info without a track nearby. My times tracked by Dragy are so close my times at the track, as the differences are meaningless. You can do all kinds of custom times as well as the typical 0-60, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, etc. It is like have a dragstrip in your pocket.

Can it do 0-60 with and without 1 foot roll out? I would love to see the MY as delivered 0-60 with rollout and MY with performance boost 0-60 with rollout to compare with the MYP 0-60 time.

Keith

Can it do 0-60 with and without 1 foot roll out? I would love to see the MY as delivered 0-60 with rollout and MY with performance boost 0-60 with rollout to compare with the MYP 0-60 time.

Keith
Yes it can do it with or without rollout. I've tested 3 MYPs with Dragy and without rollout and SOC >85% for all of them, they have been 3.75 yo 3.84 0-60. Not a single one has done 3.5 factoring in rollout.

Is the Dragy app accurate as well?