Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which colour goes best with Aero wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is very subjective of course. Google it and you’ll find plenty of discussions on the topic with photos. Including all of the colours with Aero wheels in a single image for comparison. The right hand column in this thread for example:

All 18 Tesla Model 3 color & wheel combos : teslamotors

Personally I think the red goes best with Aeros and that’s what I went with. Next up I’d say white. Then blue.

One thing I would note is that the Aeros look far better “in the flesh” than in photos. I saw a black model 3 with Aeros last week and was impressed. Much better than I was expecting. So to be honest I don’t think you can go far wrong with any choice.

Reactions: fakoriginal
This is very subjective of course. Google it and you’ll find plenty of discussions on the topic with photos. Including all of the colours with Aero wheels in a single image for comparison. The right hand column in this thread for example:

All 18 Tesla Model 3 color & wheel combos : teslamotors

Personally I think the red goes best with Aeros and that’s what I went with. Next up I’d say white. Then blue.

One thing I would note is that the Aeros look far better “in the flesh” than in photos. I saw a black model 3 with Aeros last week and was impressed. Much better than I was expecting. So to be honest I don’t think you can go far wrong with any choice.
I love contrasting colors on my vehicles, so therefore white (since they've stopped building metallic silver of course).