Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which is the most important Supercharger location in Canada? Please have your say!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was quite happy to see the Grimsby, ON supercharger get put in. It's nice to know that just before getting stuck in long lines at the border, a quick charge is available.

Although I don't have my MX yet, I went and checked out the supercharger on my way out of Niagara Falls (coming from Comic Con - <3 Kevin Smith (and Jason Mewes) - Jay & Silent Bob!). Lots of stalls available with food and lodging nearby!

Oh, this is so easy it's hardly worth entering.

The most important one is that in Dawson City, YT. Once that SpC is in place, all in both this and every other universe will know that the concept is, indeed, worthy of huzzas.

I can't wait!

Reactions: Stephen4
Seems a little concerning that the most important SC location is limited to 6 stalls. Forget about the Model 3, what about another years worth of Model S and X's on the road. It's great that you can charge a car in @30 minutes, but not if you can't get access to a stall.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2 days ago I found another one which is very close to work and home for me!

It's just north of Yonge & Steeles in Thornhill (Markham) just north of North York, Ontario.

It's a beautiful location..

View attachment 180437 View attachment 180438 View attachment 180439 View attachment 180437 2 days ago I found another one which is very close to work and home for me!

It's just north of Yonge & Steeles in Thornhill (Markham) just north of North York, Ontario.

It's a beautiful location..

On the south east corner of Yonge and Grandview where the subway sandwiches, discount cars, spa and convenience store used to be.

Another key landmark that was pointed out to me is that it is just a short walk south from Golden Star - the best onion rings in Canada!