Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which will be completed first, Tesla FSD or…?

Which will finish first, I-95 Fredericksburg Express Lane extension or Tesla FSD

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got an interesting poll for those that are familiar with the Express Lane extension project in Northern Virginia. I wonder which will be completed first, the extension project or Tesla FSD?

The Express Lane project is expected to be completed in 2023 (no specific date). I know the definition of FSD being completed is not well defined yet. But for this poll’s purpose, it will mean when FSD/Autopilot comes out of Beta.

The particular Express Lane section I’m referring to, currently stops at route 610 in Stanford county. It will be extended to Fredericksburg near route 17.

I drive between Richmond, VA and Northern VA often. It’s mostly the reason I have over 100k miles on my model 3 in just under 3 years. I’ve been watching the progress driving by on Autopilot since the Express Lane extension project began and recently started to wonder when will autonomous Teslas be taxiing people on the Express Lanes.