Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White model Y what color stek dyno color ppf you recommend on white Y ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking matte black , purple or green , open for any other recommendations , I am looking for particularly stek dyno coz of warranty, any other brand which is close to it ? Do xpel offer any color options in ppf ? NOT LOOKING FOR VINYL.

Check out GSWF. They have more color options than STEK but I’m a fan of STEK films. As for color that’s completely a personal preference just go with what you like. I have no experience with GSWF but I’ve seen a few people on here that have applied their color films.

Check out GSWF. They have more color options than STEK but I’m a fan of STEK films. As for color that’s completely a personal preference just go with what you like. I have no experience with GSWF but I’ve seen a few people on here that have applied their color films.
GSWF to my knowledge does not have hydrophobic character, that means spend additional on ceramic coating.

GSWF to my knowledge does not have hydrophobic character, that means spend additional on ceramic coating.
I wouldn’t worry about that honestly. Also I wouldn’t ceramic coat PPF or vinyl if I had to do it again. I don’t notice a whole lot of difference in making it easier to clean and the effectiveness/warranty of coating on top of films is much shorter than coating paint. One year vs multiple years. if you really want to save money just apply coating yourself. The PPF already does so much to protect your paint and is already more hydrophobic than paint even with vinyl. Just my experience. If you really want all those properties then stick with STEK. They do make good films

I wouldn’t worry about that honestly. Also I wouldn’t ceramic coat PPF or vinyl if I had to do it again. I don’t notice a whole lot of difference in making it easier to clean and the effectiveness/warranty of coating on top of films is much shorter than coating paint. One year vs multiple years. if you really want to save money just apply coating yourself. The PPF already does so much to protect your paint and is already more hydrophobic than paint even with vinyl. Just my experience. If you really want all those properties then stick with STEK. They do make good films
Cc is hood for interior especially white and glass inside and outside. You can do that yourself and save a couple hundred dollars.

Reactions: bigboi
DynoPurple

Attachments

• 1EB538D2-B55E-47C0-AD24-DED1DE02C8D0.jpeg
    1EB538D2-B55E-47C0-AD24-DED1DE02C8D0.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 256