Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I took the delivery of a Model 3 Premium cabin with white seats about 8 days. We went for a one day and roughly spent 6 hrs in the car round trip. I noticed stretch marks in two different places in the rear seat. My son who is 8 and weighs 50 lbs was sitting there. He was just sitting there during the trip in a normal posture.

I am just worried about the seats getting stretch marks right now considering it is still new and we just went on a very short trip.

Is this a warranty issue? It should not wear and tear as quick as this.

Regards
S

Thanks for your response. The rear car seat show stretch / wrinkle marks. Normally in my other Acura MDX it took 4 years for them to show up on beige seats. This car is only 8 days old and hardly used.

Regards
S

Hi

I took the delivery of a Model 3 Premium cabin with white seats about 8 days. We went for a one day and roughly spent 6 hrs in the car round trip. I noticed stretch marks in two different places in the rear seat. My son who is 8 and weighs 50 lbs was sitting there. He was just sitting there during the trip in a normal posture.

I am just worried about the seats getting stretch marks right now considering it is still new and we just went on a very short trip.

Is this a warranty issue? It should not wear and tear as quick as this.

Regards
S

Stretch marks? I have developed a few of those as I have aged. :D Kidding aside, can you post a picture?

Here are the pics.

Attachments

• 03708A2D-B2A3-4AAE-A132-5B29A44112DE.jpeg
    03708A2D-B2A3-4AAE-A132-5B29A44112DE.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 491159F2-F90E-48DD-AA32-3445B0BD45EA.jpeg
    491159F2-F90E-48DD-AA32-3445B0BD45EA.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 115