Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whitestar Leak

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was posted on TM site. Anyone hear anything about this ? I am assuming that he is referring to the Dodge Magnum Mule not a Whitestar...

ev buzz wrote on July 20th, 2008 at 3:31 pm
It is great to hear so much about the Roadster. Apparently some shots of the Model S have leaked out and I must say that I lost much of my excitement when I saw this photo. Hope Tesla is listening to the future customers out there….

This was posted on TM site. Anyone hear anything about this ? I am assuming that he is referring to the Dodge Magnum Mule not a Whitestar...

ev buzz wrote on July 20th, 2008 at 3:31 pm
It is great to hear so much about the Roadster. Apparently some shots of the Model S have leaked out and I must say that I lost much of my excitement when I saw this photo. Hope Tesla is listening to the future customers out there….

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he's just talking about the Magnum Mule or it's just his opinion. Or maybe it's this:

Super-secret photo of Tesla Whitestar leaks out of San Carlos - AutoblogGreen

:tongue:

Yeah, I figured he was talking about that photoshop joke.
lotusesprius-450.jpg

I always read it as a reference to the Magnum and he simply didn't understand the concept of a mule. And since noone else has caught onto this I dare say it's safe to say it's nothing new yet.

Cobos