Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who can access car delivery info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd love to hear a more confident answer but here's what I know:
I have been told by my local service center what the estimated arrival date is, and also been told that the DS/IDA is the only one who has visibility to the actual delivery logistics (i.e: the locations and steps prior to final arrival).

I'm in a similar boat. I called Service Center and they said they would loop in the Delivery Manager and the IDA, which up to this point I have not heard from and I have a scheduled delivery next Wed the 26th. I'm stuck in loan and insurance process until I get a VIN. Another member on here is picking up at the same location as me and we have nearly the same config of car and he was just bumped back 4 days. Who knows...

I'm scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 26th of September for the AWD black metallic, 19", non performance model.

Still no VIN for me either and I'm starting to worry as I've had my delivery scheduled for close to 2 weeks. Going to start calling around tomorrow, emails haven't worked...

Where are you located? I'm chicago

Same here. I’m picking up at Highland Park. I’ve spoke with the Service center and they were unable to provide me any details other than they have over 30 deliver ties scheduled for the 26th. I also spoke with the corporate delivery team and they did I’ll get a VIN 24/48 hours before delivery. I explained that I won’t have an approved loan if we wait that long and my CU needs the VIN and signed MVPA before they will get a check.

Same here. I’m picking up at Highland Park. I’ve spoke with the Service center and they were unable to provide me any details other than they have over 30 deliver ties scheduled for the 26th. I also spoke with the corporate delivery team and they did I’ll get a VIN 24/48 hours before delivery. I explained that I won’t have an approved loan if we wait that long and my CU needs the VIN and signed MVPA before they will get a check.

Thanks for the information, glad we're in the same boat in Chicago.... Great to know 30 are scheduled to hit us soon.... Hopefully we are one of those 30!!!! I wasn't able to get through on the phone to corporate or the service center. Thanks again for the insight!!!!