Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has funded model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rotor

Oct 23, 2015
Norway
In most media regarding cars is Tesla Model 3 now in focus and Elon Musk says that the financing model is made possible by the proceeds from the model S.
Although I personally rank Elon as our new god concerning mobile transport I would still appeal to him at this point.
Has he forgotten us who bought Roadster of him? we bought it despite the fact that everyone said it was risky and that the batteries would cost a fortune to.
Has he forgotten that the negotiations booking was essential to proceed with the model S.
Without Roadster no model S
It looks unfortunately like this but since I still have great pleasure min2010 model Roadster I'm not very sour.

In most media regarding cars is Tesla Model 3 now in focus and Elon Musk says that the financing model is made possible by the proceeds from the model S.
Although I personally rank Elon as our new god concerning mobile transport I would still appeal to him at this point.
Has he forgotten us who bought Roadster of him? we bought it despite the fact that everyone said it was risky and that the batteries would cost a fortune to.
Has he forgotten that the negotiations booking was essential to proceed with the model S.
Without Roadster no model S
It looks unfortunately like this but since I still have great pleasure min2010 model Roadster I'm not very sour.
Yes he must have forgotten and included the roadster on stage as a mistake. Be for real. The sale of 2000 roadsters did NOT pay for the model3. It did help develop the S but this event was about the model3

Roadster was highlighted and Roadster customers personally thanked in the Model 3 reveal presentation.

road-m3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri_G