Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why do we still need a separate profile for "Easy Entry"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't Easy Entry just be a option you can turn on and off in your normal profile? I've had too many times where settings that were set in my normal profile don't carry over when the car is in park and seatbelt off. It seems silly.

I get that maybe it's for multiple drivers, but there's got to be a better workaround then needing a totally separate profile for Easy Entry.

Most people want more flexibility, not less. If it was just a checkbox then you couldnt control anything about how far the car moves the seat back, whether the steering wheel moves or not, etc. It would do all that for you but you would have no choice in how it did it.

Whether you apply easy entry to your profile or not is a check box on your profile, if I remember correctly. My wife uses it and I dont (my seat position is already pretty far back since I am 6'3). I prefer the ability to set that stuff or not, vs taking that away, that is, unless you can give a detailed example of how you would both have choice to set those things, and have it be a checkbox and not a profile?

Reactions: RTPEV and Kevy Baby