Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will I get my Red/white interior P3D before tax deadline

Before June cutoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Informed that my car is ready for pickup Friday and received VIN this morning.

I’m very excited. Ordered 5/12 and receiving 6/7.

Is there a checklist of things to look for (common flaws or issues) when picking up car? Thanks everyone.

I am also picking up my M3 at the Tempe delivery center this Friday June 7th (12:30), and we also ordered 5-12! This will be our 3rd Model 3.

As far as things to look for:

Is the roof glass flush/even where it meets the windshield? Are there any tears/nicks to the white seating? Are there any cosmetic issues that YOU could be blamed for, post-delivery? Are there paint chips-swirls-blemishes or primer spots? Are the panels and doors even? What was the last charge, percentage-wise, and is that % reflecting a 310 mile rated range? Does the car charge without issues? Do all the windows go up and down? Does the sound system balance - do all speakers appear to be working?

Overall: try to differentiate between items that the Service Center might be easily able to correct versus stuff the Service Center might believe was caused by YOU post-delivery and/or stuff that the service center cannot easily replace/repair.

Parts can require a long waiting period.

That said, our North scottsdale service center has been phenomenal about taking care of our Model 3s. Really,
tops. Cannot speak highly enough about them.

Congrats on your new Tesla, and maybe I’ll see you at the Tempe delivery center!