Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Model 3 Center Caps Fit Model Y Gemini Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently saw some pics of a Model Y with Gemini wheels that had the covers off and had some nice looking center caps with the Tesla T. In my view, the center caps greatly improved the look of the uncovered Gemini wheels. I ran a google search but was unable to determine if the caps were specific to the Model Y Geminis or if they were the same caps that fit the Model 3.

While waiting for the factory to reopen and for my car to be built, I thought I might try to source some center caps. Any ideas?

EV_7RY1VAAAkQp0

yes they do! Already did it. Color doesn’t match.

I recently saw some pics of a Model Y with Gemini wheels that had the covers off and had some nice looking center caps with the Tesla T. In my view, the center caps greatly improved the look of the uncovered Gemini wheels. I ran a google search but was unable to determine if the caps were specific to the Model Y Geminis or if they were the same caps that fit the Model 3.

While waiting for the factory to reopen and for my car to be built, I thought I might try to source some center caps. Any ideas?

EV_7RY1VAAAkQp0

EV_7RY1VAAAkQp0
That is my car, yes they fit. Dipped right over them.

No prob. It’s not the stock blue fyi, wrapped navy.
Thanks a lot for your pictures. I’ve seen your car in a Youtube video today, but this pics are better. I was waiting to see the Gemini wheels painted too, I would like to save some money in the rims and go for the 3rd row seating.

Did you painted the wheel covers too? What did you use to paint the rims? I like the color Tesla use in the new black Model 3 Performance rims.

Thanks a lot for your pictures. I’ve seen your car in a Youtube video today, but this pics are better. I was waiting to see the Gemini wheels painted too, I would like to save some money in the rims and go for the 3rd row seating.

Did you painted the wheel covers too? What did you use to paint the rims? I like the color Tesla use in the new black Model 3 Performance rims.
I used plasti-dip, a removable spray paint. Did it in under 2 hours for $30. Painted right over the caps.

Reactions: DavidAsheville