Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Model 3 Center Caps Fit Model Y Gemini Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find silver center caps, ended up with the gray ones. They'll do for now.

Attachments

• 20200713_161607.jpg
    20200713_161607.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: DavidAsheville
Okay, will the Model 3 Center Caps fit into the Gemini Wheel Covers? I'm not talking about the rim/wheels themselves, but the 19" Gemini Wheel Cover. I don't know why Tesla didn't put black center caps on the Gemini Wheel Covers, I think the cover's would at least look better with black caps...

The center caps can only be used on the actual RIM, without the Aero/Gemini cover, so to answer your question: unfortunately no. You would have to mask off the centre part on the cover and paint or plastidip it to get the effect you're looking for.

My thinking was that I could simply replace the wheel cover center caps with black center caps. I personally like the 19" wheels with the Gemini covers on them, instead of the wheel underneath the covers. In photo's I've seen, they look removable. I guess I could just go outside and pull a cover of my wheel... LOL Lazy...