Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will stock 19 inch wheels from 2014 Model S P85 fit the 2024 Model X Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning on getting a 2024 Model X Plaid. I have a 2014 Model S P85 . I had a spare set of wheels that I used for the Model S for the winter. I don't drive the model S in the winter anymore. So I was wondering if the spare set of 19 inch wheels would fit the Model X 2024 plaid. I was not sure if the offset would work or it was capable of supporting the extra weight of the Model X.

I'm planning on getting a 2024 Model X Plaid. I have a 2014 Model S P85 . I had a spare set of wheels that I used for the Model S for the winter. I don't drive the model S in the winter anymore. So I was wondering if the spare set of 19 inch wheels would fit the Model X 2024 plaid. I was not sure if the offset would work or it was capable of supporting the extra weight of the Model X.
Which Model S OEM wheels do you have? Technically, they should fit. However they are going to look very sunken in on your brand new Model X Plaid.

-Danny