Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will The CT Beat Dual Motor Rivian

Will the dual motor CT beat the equivalent version from Rivian to market?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely drive through (gas station style) Superchargers will become essential with Cybertruck.
When traveling with multiple dogs, everything must be planned ahead. I never trusted to park them in hotel parking lots overnight so I've only reserved to stay at RV campgrounds with lodging facilities. Water and electrical outlets are right at your fingertips for their climate control and if there were an option for EV trucks life would have been simpler charging along with the trailers AC.

Definitely drive through (gas station style) Superchargers will become essential with Cybertruck.
Rivian is doing this with the Adventure Network they are building. They will have 1-3 pull through style at each DC station. It also helps that on the Rivians the charge port is in the front. I have seen some SC stations also putting in pull through style spots.

Well, I have had a CT reservation since day 2, and ended up buying a R1T. I may still flip it for a CT next year, but at this point super happy with truck. The autopilot is behind Tesla but decent for a first try, and the interior quality is super nice. The customer service reminds me of Tesla pre model 3. As for the software, it's OK but not fully fleshed out like Tesla. I do like that the size is smaller than a full size truck.

Seems to me that the CT may compete more with the F150 Lightning than the R1T.