Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winchester supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a few weeks I'll be leaving the car at Southampton for two weeks, while we are on a cruise. I'm thinking of charging at Winchester supercharger to top up to a decent charge level before leaving the car - anyone any experiences of the site, good or bad? I'm travelling on a Sunday so not sure whether that helps or not as to how busy it will be?

In a few weeks I'll be leaving the car at Southampton for two weeks, while we are on a cruise. I'm thinking of charging at Winchester supercharger to top up to a decent charge level before leaving the car - anyone any experiences of the site, good or bad? I'm travelling on a Sunday so not sure whether that helps or not as to how busy it will be?
I did exactly the same thing about a month ago.
Its a service centre so the only facilities are toilets in the service centre, and maybe a cup of tea, and of course that is only in working hours. which I guess a Sunday is not.
Chargers themselves are V3 which is good and there were several spare on the Friday in July when I used them but since I am not a regular I have no idea how busy they get at various times. I doubt a random Sunday will be too much of an issue though.