Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Control Failed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Software update 2022.28.200 installed
Latest Tesla App version 4.13.3

Window venting and roll up on lock are still unavailable.

Hopefully Tesla has a solution to the window pinch recall other then just blocking these features permanently….

Still stuck on the same software since delivery on Sept. 13 2022.

It hasn’t even tried to update to the 2022.24 or 2022.28 software versions.

Any idea how long it takes for the car to see an update or is there something I have to do?

My car is set to advanced updates….
If this continues, I’d suggest you schedule service. My MY didn’t update for the first 5 months I owned it, eventually with AT&T changing cellular codes, Tesla called me and told me to update…. Even though it was connected to WiFi nightly and set to do so.. each time it attempted it would fail…. They ultimately replaced various hardware components after having it in service for seven days. I’m generally pleased with the car now, and have 22K miles on it in less than a year of ownership. Had this whole experience been different I think my overall opinion of Tesla would be much better, as that truthfully soured my ownership experience from the beginning. I’d ask questions on this forum and people let’s say were passionate about how wonderful things “should be” but my vehicle somehow wasn’t. So get them to help you before you get completely frustrated with the car and them. I can say my ownership experience has improved quite a bit since it actually updates as promised.