TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Window Tinting - Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada' started by nightau, Dec 4, 2013.

1. nightau

nightau Member

Can someone recommend a good quality place to get Tesla windows tinted, in GVRD?

I originally planned to get PhotoSync due to its good reviews, but the closest installer is in Seattle. I don't think I would want to drive down there, wait 6 hours, then come back...

Someone mentioned N-motion here in Burnaby. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2. nightau

nightau Member

Thanks RclKag, I've scheduled with PH Solar tomorrow!

3. pairtrader

pairtrader Member

How did things go with PH Solar? I'm planning to use them once my car arrives.

4. pairtrader

pairtrader Member

I ended up using PH Solar today and they did a great job. Great price too! 15 on the back and 35 on the sides.

5. Matt

Matt Member

Tint
    I am planning to get my tesla tinted with prestige photosync. Just want to confirm ph solar did a good job for u and would you recommend me going there? How much did you pay and how long did it take. Did You do the pano and windshield too?