Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Tire Swap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can still buy everything except the TPMS from them and then pick up the BLE TPMS sensors from your nearest service center. Still a lot cheaper than buying the winter wheel package from Tesla. Does Tesla even carry a winter wheel package for the Y?

Yes, but what I mean is if you buy wheels + tires + TPMS from them they will mount the tires on the wheels and deliver ready to install yourself - not possible for me because I needed to get the TPMS myself.

Reactions: anandoc
Hey Guys,
Jen from SpenceTIRE. We are open by appointment only and doing our best to keep you safe during these times. You can book online at www.spencetire.com. Price for Tesla swap $50+tax (winter set off, summer set on) or $110+tax change over tires back on same rim.
We are also setting up a group buy for Repika R241 satin black/space grey wheels if anyone is interested let me know.View attachment 542079

Do i have to call in to book for an appt for tire swaps?

Hi everyone, this is Jen from SpenceTIRE (Toronto, ON).
If anyone is interested in a group buy for the Model 3 18” R241 Replika wheels we are doing a group buy with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter tires. See attachment. Price includes wheels, TPMS sensors and installation. This way you have 2 sets, cheaper insurance and much safer for winter. Thank you
Do the R241 Replica wheels work ok for the performance model 3, even though the centre bore is larger?