Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Tire Swap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,
Jen from SpenceTIRE. We are open by appointment only and doing our best to keep you safe during these times. You can book online at www.spencetire.com. Price for Tesla swap $50+tax (winter set off, summer set on) or $110+tax change over tires back on same rim.
We are also setting up a group buy for Repika R241 satin black/space grey wheels if anyone is interested let me know.
SpenceTIRE.png

@SpenceTire
  1. What are the specs for the wheels above? Width, offset, size etc? Forged?
  2. Are they available for the Model S as well?
  3. What colors are they available in?
Thanks
Hey,
Sorry I am now seeing this but these are the specs:
Flow formed wheels-
18x8.5 5x114.3 +40 64.1mm center bore 21.2lbs.

Available for model 3/S/X/Y

Colours- Satin Black, Space Grey and coming soon Gloss Silver

Thank you

Hi everyone, this is Jen from SpenceTIRE (Toronto, ON).
If anyone is interested in a group buy for the Model 3 18” R241 Replika wheels we are doing a group buy with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter tires. See attachment. Price includes wheels, TPMS sensors and installation. This way you have 2 sets, cheaper insurance and much safer for winter. Thank you

Attachments

• 3A8E2AF7-6FA5-436A-A88A-DBC31F6F40E2.jpeg
    3A8E2AF7-6FA5-436A-A88A-DBC31F6F40E2.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 84386AAE-0DB1-4906-A50D-8699819323D4.jpeg
    84386AAE-0DB1-4906-A50D-8699819323D4.jpeg
    635.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Informative
Reactions: Justaguy111
Hi everyone, this is Jen from SpenceTIRE (Toronto, ON).
If anyone is interested in a group buy for the Model 3 18” R241 Replika wheels we are doing a group buy with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter tires. See attachment. Price includes wheels, TPMS sensors and installation. This way you have 2 sets, cheaper insurance and much safer for winter. Thank you
What's the price if only want the wheels no tires? Or maybe someone would consider splitting a package who may just want tires?

Hey Guys,
Jen from SpenceTIRE. We are open by appointment only and doing our best to keep you safe during these times. You can book online at www.spencetire.com. Price for Tesla swap $50+tax (winter set off, summer set on) or $110+tax change over tires back on same rim.
We are also setting up a group buy for Repika R241 satin black/space grey wheels if anyone is interested let me know.View attachment 542079

interested in the group buy have the michelin xice tires,,now i need rims dan

PSA for anybody looking to buy winter wheels + tires, you could get slightly better pricing from PMCtire - no group buy required. I just bought my set from them, including TPMS sensors. I have no associations with PMCtire.

This was my invoice:

TPMS - 4x $207.96
Michelin - X-Ice Snow - P235/45R18 4x $960.00
Replika R241 18x8.5 (gloss silver) [R241-1885-65SN+40C641] 4x $880.00
Total: $2047.96
(plus taxes)

PSA for anybody looking to buy winter wheels + tires, you could get slightly better pricing from PMCtire - no group buy required. I just bought my set from them, including TPMS sensors. I have no associations with PMCtire.

This was my invoice:

TPMS - 4x $207.96
Michelin - X-Ice Snow - P235/45R18 4x $960.00
Replika R241 18x8.5 (gloss silver) [R241-1885-65SN+40C641] 4x $880.00
Total: $2047.96
(plus taxes)

Yeah I've bought Replika wheels from them twice and found them excellent. Fast FedEx delivery too. I would have got the whole package from them for my Y but they don't have the new Bluetooth TPMS.

Reactions: Vawlkus and anandoc
Yeah I've bought Replika wheels from them twice and found them excellent. Fast FedEx delivery too. I would have got the whole package from them for my Y but they don't have the new Bluetooth TPMS.

You can still buy everything except the TPMS from them and then pick up the BLE TPMS sensors from your nearest service center. Still a lot cheaper than buying the winter wheel package from Tesla. Does Tesla even carry a winter wheel package for the Y?

Does Tesla mobile service do the tire swap if I order the winter package through them? Or do I need to drive to the service center for that?

I had to go to the service centre to pick up my tesla summer package in May of this year. I had them lubricate the calipers at the same time so they gave me a loaner (yes, during covid). i'm sure you could also order it and request parts pickup only, and then either change them yourself or hire a traveling tire swap company to do it. mobile service can't deliver the tires, but might be able to install if you can figure out how to request that.

Note - they don't mount the tires on the rims until you show up for your appointment. they pull the tires and rims and sensors from parts stock.