Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter tires and wheels on a P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I run a set of "staggered" 21" Arachnids on our 2015 P85D+ but have a set of "square 19" Cyclones with Michelin All Season tires for extended road trips and snow. No issues whatsoever.

FYI our March built 2015 P85D+ came with "square" (not staggered) 21" Turbines. Back in the day Tesla changed their parts builds frequently depending on what parts they had in stock... which happened to be "square" Turbines when ours was built but many other P85D's came with "staggered" Turbine wheels & tires. We also got the rare Ricaro front and rear Next Gen seats as well as the Plus Suspension which Tesla discontinued shortly thereafter. Love our "unicorn" Pearl White Ludicrous P85D+ which our Tesla Sales Advisor named Pegasus "a mythical winged divine stallion."

I run a set of "staggered" 21" Arachnids on our 2015 P85D+ but have a set of "square 19" Cyclones with Michelin All Season tires for extended road trips and snow. No issues whatsoever.

FYI our March built 2015 P85D+ came with "square" (not staggered) 21" Turbines. Back in the day Tesla changed their parts builds frequently depending on what parts they had in stock... which happened to be "square" Turbines when ours was built but many other P85D's came with "staggered" Turbine wheels & tires. We also got the rare Ricaro front and rear Next Gen seats as well as the Plus Suspension which Tesla discontinued shortly thereafter. Love our "unicorn" Pearl White Ludicrous P85D+ which our Tesla Sales Advisor named Pegasus "a mythical winged divine stallion."
Thanks for the info, your car is what I Really wanted when I decided to pirchase mine, you have an awesome car! Thanks again

Reactions: BrokerDon