Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter weather - is your refresh cold and drafty?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,
Its been about a month since taking delivery and between PPF and ceramic coating, car hasn't seen much driving time until past 1.5 weeks.

Over here in the NE we are getting winter weather /temperature now < 25 degrees and i feel a noticeable draft from below both sides of the drivers seat.

What's weird is that I feel it around below the armrest area as well.

You guys in colder climates feel this also? Is this a case of bad or no weather-stripping applied? Need to check for this.

Wanted to see if I'm in a unique position or you all had similar issues.

thanks

I’ve been driving my refresh LR on highways in Canada over the last few weeks of cold temps, nothing coming on the sides but I do feel and hear a draft at high speeds on the highway, seems to be coming from the vents or windows (haven’t quite nailed it down yet and hard to pinpoint on the highway).

However, the front and side window defrosters seem to be struggling to hit the corners.

Reactions: Dknj23
Hey Guys,
Its been about a month since taking delivery and between PPF and ceramic coating, car hasn't seen much driving time until past 1.5 weeks.

Over here in the NE we are getting winter weather /temperature now < 25 degrees and i feel a noticeable draft from below both sides of the drivers seat.

What's weird is that I feel it around below the armrest area as well.

You guys in colder climates feel this also? Is this a case of bad or no weather-stripping applied? Need to check for this.

Wanted to see if I'm in a unique position or you all had similar issues.

thanks
Yes, I have a 2021+ MSLR and I can feel and hear air coming in between the B-pillar and rear driver's side window. Mobile tech is supposed to be here on Monday to fix weather stripping.

Reactions: Dknj23