Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper blade replacement in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bosch Clear Advantage - Adaptor #6 + Model 3. Watch out for ice and debris build up on the exposed nozzle head though.

In and make snug.
upload_2020-2-3_13-14-36.png

Push down and click (square matches up to square on wiper arm).
upload_2020-2-3_13-15-28.png

• Informative
Reactions: Threader
Works as above. I just made it a little hard for myself by thinking it slid in from the beginning to end in parallel to arm. After a few head scratches I then saw as per pictures above that it pops in from below by positioning the smaller arm metal nub to the small grove in wiper adapter.

I have been buying these--> https://www.amazon.ca/Wiper-Refills-ASLAM-Windshield-Wipers/dp/B082NWW9DM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Wiper+Blade+Refills+6mm+for+ASLAM+Type+G/M+Windshield+Wipers,+28"+Cut+to+Size(Set+of+4)&qid=1579924780&s=automotive&sr=1-1

They are 6mm inserts and fit the Model 3 wipers perfect. You get 4, enough to do the wipers twice for $19.99 cdn. They might will work on a Model S too. I like the idea I get to reuse the old wiper frame, they are cheaper, I keep the OEM wiper, no screwing with adapters and clips, etc. I have also bought the same for other vehicles from Canadian Tire. I don't know if they still carry them.

They are fairly easy to install. View attachment 504016

Unclip the end. I use a couple very small flat head screw drivers to pry it off. Be careful not to break the clip.

View attachment 504017

After it is un-clipped the sleeve holding the metal rails can be slid off. Both sides are different so keep them sorted. After both clips and sleeves are removed the old insert can easily be removed and the new one put in. Then slide the sleeves on their respective sides and them put the clips back on.

I have done this twice now. I am very happy with the results. They work as new.

I'm looking at these, is it only for the driver side wiper?