Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worried about the future of Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot that Tesla quality totally sucks. So they can be miles ahead with the technology, but if you're getting cars with stuff falling apart, then it's not really great (and I had several Teslas). And I live in Florida, have my entire life. Elon aligning himself with fascists isn't good for business.
I’m on my second model 3 and have had zero issues. None of my friends with Teslas have had issues. Experiences vary. They don’t rank great on the lists for quality though so it’s a fair point.

I’m not sure you know what fascist means if you think Elon is aligning with them. The hyperbole really does get old.

Reactions: CleanDemon
The several people I know who are in the market for EVs will not consider a Tesla because of Elon, despite my argument that it is the best EV company on the planet.

The several people I know who like Elon are anti-EV and would never consider buying any EV, despite Elon’s obvious enthusiasm for them.

Two years ago it was a very different story.
Hmm, are you suggesting the Right are all in on the oil and gas industry? Shocking, if so:)

I was a little bit surprised, but this don't seems to be an endorsment.

Twitter will be open to other candidates to provide this Town Square opportunity.

See the Full Elon Musk WSJ Interview (May 23rd, 2023 With Timestamps)
You can analyze the details any way you want. and you can choose to actually believe what the E-guy says (or not). The fact is Elon's close buddy, David Sachs, was a major donor to the Trump campaign. and now is a supporter of DeSantis. David helped the two of them get together. And dont forget the WSJ is a Rupert Murdoch (Fox News) publication. They will only throw the E-guy 'softball' questions, not probing questions. The fact is, millions of Americans will just read the headline and be inclined to NOT buy a Tesla. And the vast majority of Democratic candidates will NOT want to associate themselves with the E-guy or Twitter. So the E'guy's claims of a 'town square' ring hollow. Twitter Is a Far-Right Social Network

Last edited:
Reactions: Genie and Watts_Up
Status
Not open for further replies.