Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Worth challenging LV insurance increase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I haven't called them yet but I have done some price checking. As I thought, Churchill are about £40 cheaper and a new quote direct with LV comes back as £35 cheaper than my renewal quote. I'll call them tomorrow. Classic case of the "stealth" renewal increase! Not a lot of cash but it's the principle

So I haven't called them yet but I have done some price checking. As I thought, Churchill are about £40 cheaper and a new quote direct with LV comes back as £35 cheaper than my renewal quote. I'll call them tomorrow. Classic case of the "stealth" renewal increase! Not a lot of cash but it's the principle

I personally wouldn't bother ringing them, they'll price match, but I did a new quote instead using TopCashBack and am due to get the new price plus £40 cash back :)

LV emailed me 30 days before, which set me off to sort it out :)
There was study done by that MoneySavingExpert man last year that said 21 days before you need it is the time you will get cheapest car insurance.

Works well for renewals but I am yet to meet anyone who had 21 days notice of a Tesla delivery!
Thank you both. Will do at 21days on the dot! :)