Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow there are lots of 3s in MD!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Years ago when only a hand full of Tesla's where on the road around Philly we use to do the head light flash. Today I see
just as many M3 as "S's". The difficulty is that because of the nose cone change it's harder to tell an "S" or "X" from any distance.

Come to Northern VA. There are tons of them everywhere. At this point when I head out even for a short run I see another Tesla in my travels. I've traveled with 3 or 4 right there with me. My son who lives in Reston can not leave his condo without seeing another 3 on the road, within two blocks of his unit. I see 30 day dealer tags everyday, Tesla is doing real good out of the Tysons location.

• Love
Reactions: preilly44
Hoping they build a Supercharging station at the Columbia Mall, would be a great location and plenty of parking space for it
There’s been a future location listed for Elkridge, which would generally make more sense for interstate/I-95 travelers.
Columbia Mall, I think, is not a good place for travel routes? It would be good for local/regional people, especially with Columbia trying to re-develop that “downtown” area as their mixed/urban center.

Have you checked with Columbia Association or the developers to say guest or inquire about their vehicle charger plans? Columbia in general tends to be very amenable to EV and other environmentally friendly projects. (And there is enough money in the area to back it.)