Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap cost in los angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid $1800 and that included a chrome delete. The guy I used works from his home so it takes like 5 days but he did an awesome job. PM me for his info. He's located in Buena Park.

If you go to a private shop you'll pay closer to $3k or so.
I paid $1800 and that included a chrome delete. The guy I used works from his home so it takes like 5 days but he did an awesome job. PM me for his info. He's located in Buena Park.

How do I PM you for the contact info? I am also in LA

Hey Dave! How do I PM you for that info on the guy you used as well? My 3 will be arriving soon, and $1800 sounds perfect

RPM does them for $2500. Probably where I'll get my next wrap done

Reactions: acebrigade

May I have have this person's contact info. I would like to wrap my model y. Please and thank you. 🙂

Last edited:
Hey. Sorry for the delayed reply. Haven't been on the forums in a while. The guy that did my wrap worked out of his garage and did it as a side hobby. Turned out amazing for the price I paid. Unfortunately, I think he's stopped doing it now. I needed to re-wrap the rear bumper after getting rear ended but after almost a year of trying I was never able to contact him any more. Sorry.