Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2-21 " Silver Turbines for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a set of 4 over the winter (private sale), put them on a few weeks ago for the first time and felt a slight shake. SC said 2 of the wheels are bent! I can't find the phone number of the MS owner that sold it to me so I"m looking for a set of 2 to replace the 2 bent wheels.
Thanks!!!

I don't have any experience on these rims specifically, but that is a legit concern on this type of rim in general. If it were me, I would go by and ask them, if they say they think they can then try the repair and if a wheel cracks, it's no loss because you were going to replace them anyway.