Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 2013-14 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if it’s your cup of tea or price range, but have a fully loaded included 19 and 21 in wheels and parking sensors, cpo p85 model s, 2 yr bumper coverage and 8 yr coverage still active, asking 50k. I’m located in SoCal. Simply selling because job perspectives may have menon the road a lot more so looking Into autopilot.

Not sure if it’s your cup of tea or price range, but have a fully loaded included 19 and 21 in wheels and parking sensors, cpo p85 model s, 2 yr bumper coverage and 8 yr coverage still active, asking 50k. I’m located in SoCal. Simply selling because job perspectives may have menon the road a lot more so looking Into autopilot.

Thanks. A little high for me right now. $50k can get a nice CPO with AP1 right now.