Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 22" onyx black rims- Atlanta or Nashville areas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I will be receiving my new model X in 1-2 weeks. It will have the stock 20" silver wheels. I will happily trade out with someone (and pay $ difference) if they have the black 22" rims and want the 20". OR I would really love to pay someone to give me their referral credit and have Tesla install the wheels for me! I am in NE Alabama...about 2.5 hours from Nashville and about 2 hours from Atlanta. Would love to be able to get the Tesla store install it in either of those areas. I have seen new sets sell on eBay for around $3400-$4000 and would like to stay in that range depending on install.

Thanks,