Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 4x 19" Tesla wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a set of new or lightly used 19" Tesla wheels (without tires):

-19" "classic" stock wheels
-19" Slipstream
-19" Cyclone

Also willing to consider:

-19" TST Sportline

GTA or within 200km only pick up preferred. Let me know if you have any available to sell. Thanks!

I'm picking up new s on Friday. Want upgrade to after market tires. It will have less than 200 miles since I need to bring the car home. I'm looking to sell the brand new 19" OEM tire/wheel/tpm set for $1500. I'm willing to ship as well.

i have a set for $800

Attachments

• tesla wheels.jpg
    tesla wheels.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 46
I'm picking up new s on Friday. Want upgrade to after market tires. It will have less than 200 miles since I need to bring the car home. I'm looking to sell the brand new 19" OEM tire/wheel/tpm set for $1500. I'm willing to ship as well.

i have a set for $800

Thanks for the replies guys, however I am looking for a local set only. The shipping and taxes kills the deal for me since I can buy at the Tesla store for a bit more $ (and in CAD).