Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: DS/LH front fender chrome camera shroud/cover (1125106-77-E)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish there was a WTB/FS sub forum here. If I'm blind and there is, please let me know.
I am looking for the chrome cover of the front driver side camera unit that's in the fender. Mine has a gnarly dent in it probably from a rock.
The assembly is 1125106-77-E but I only need the cover which I believe is removable.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-07-19 105604.png
    Annotation 2019-07-19 105604.png
    24 KB · Views: 75
  • Annotation 2019-07-19 105721.png
    Annotation 2019-07-19 105721.png
    429 KB · Views: 64
It's helpful to the extent of if you have never consider eBay as a source of parts, that might be new information. If you have and would never buy anything online from a random stranger (what makes this forum any different?), then okay, but that was not mentioned in your OP. Same thing if you had already searched eBay yourself and not found what you wanted.

When I first saw your post, I immediately went onto eBay and did a search using the Tesla part number but nothing was found that matched that exactly. However, I did find some aftermarket "carbon fiber" covers from China which simply cover the existing housing (so not what you want), along with whole camera assemblies, again, not what you were looking for. Since I didn't find anything I didn't post then.

Reactions: 0ptions