Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my homelink adapter from @Jersey50 for my 23' MYP and it was nothing but class all the way. Instant communication and very fast shipping. Deal with confidence!

I will say at one point I was wishing I just paid to have Telsa install it because my hands are large and it was a challenge to contort them to get that screw in on the back side of the homelink plate to screw it in.

• Love
Reactions: Jersey50
Received and installed the whole kit (module, bracket and screw). Did it in about 20 minutes without issue. Followed steps in this youtube video but looks like he made an update on the way to mount it. I kept it like in the original and will see if it affects anything... The service screen was a little different as they updated a couple of things. After it rebooted itself, I waited and did another reboot as it wasn't showing up. After that it did and I ran through the setup. Thanks @Jersey50 !

Last edited:
  • Love
I wanted to give another vouch for @Jersey50 . I ordered the whole kit from him for my MYP. He had quick responses to my questions, very reasonable shipping fees (rare in these times), and it came really well packaged. I installed it in about 30 mins and it was much better than going to Tesla where they wanted to charge me much more. I appreciate the support you are providing to this community and hope you continue to do so!

• Love