Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone else interested in purchasing the Homelink part(s), or any other Tesla parts for that matter, here’s how I can help you:

1. Please provide the part number(s) you’d like to purchase, and I will provide you the exact price that I am charged for Tesla to ship to my shop.

2. From there, you’d send me PayPal for that exact amount plus a small additional amount to cover my PayPal goods and services fee (I am not making a profit).

3. Once I receive the part(s), I will reach back out to arrange shipping to you, which you can also PayPal me. I slap a new label on the package and send it your way. Boom. Done deal.

I am happy to provide this service to fellow forum members, but please do not abuse me! 😝 I can provide references from other forum members with whom I have had successful transactions in the past if it makes you more comfortable.

All DM requests have been replied to.

For anyone else interested in purchasing the Homelink part(s), or any other Tesla parts for that matter, here’s how I can help you:

1. Please provide the part number(s) you’d like to purchase, and I will provide you the exact price that I am charged for Tesla to ship to my shop.

2. From there, you’d send me PayPal for that exact amount plus a small additional amount to cover my PayPal goods and services fee (I am not making a profit).

3. Once I receive the part(s), I will reach back out to arrange shipping to you, which you can also PayPal me. I slap a new label on the package and send it your way. Boom. Done deal.

I am happy to provide this service to fellow forum members, but please do not abuse me! 😝 I can provide references from other forum members with whom I have had successful transactions in the past if it makes you more comfortable.

Could you help me purchase homelink,

Ed

Reactions: Jersey50
It would be interesting to know how much cheaper, if at all, it was than buying it from the Tesla shop online.
If you’re just looking for the module itself, with current pricing, you’re looking at $218.93. That includes the part, shipping cost from Tesla to me, and the PayPal goods and services fee. Shipping from me to you is additional, but cheap.

My offer still stands to anyone who’s interested.

Hi, I’d like to get a home link for my 23 Model Y and curious on your price for the carbon fiber rear spoiler?

Hi, curious on your price for the carbon fiber rear spoiler, I think it’s 1633971-00-A. Thanks a bunch!

To my Beloved Fellow Tesla Owners and Forum Members,

I wanted to throw a post up on here about my previous offer regarding at-cost Homelink (and other part) orders. I didn't think there'd be such a large response with my offer being buried deep in someone else's thread! :p As much as I would love to continue offering parts at-cost to everyone, I've come to the realization that this is not sustainable in the long term. In order to keep up with demand and to cover my paper, ink, and most importantly, time, I've decided to limit the amount of at-cost parts each month.

Starting now, only the first $2,000 worth of requests each month will be accommodated at-cost. In the first 8 days of February, I've already reached that point. Anyone wanting to place orders after I exceed that amount, I'd just ask for a modest $20 "order fee" in addition to my costs. I didn't want to do this, but I've been spending quite a bit of time repackaging, weighing, measuring, generating and taping on labels, following up with members of their shipping costs and order status, etc. I thank those of you who added "gratuity" for my time; it's appreciated more than you know.

I understand it's not ideal, so if the $20 is a dealbreaker, and/or you're not in a rush for your parts, you can reach out and ask to be put on the March list to get in on the first $2,000! I already have a list started!

Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
To my Beloved Fellow Tesla Owners and Forum Members,

I wanted to throw a post up on here about my previous offer regarding at-cost Homelink (and other part) orders. I didn't think there'd be such a large response with my offer being buried deep in someone else's thread! :p As much as I would love to continue offering parts at-cost to everyone, I've come to the realization that this is not sustainable in the long term. In order to keep up with demand and to cover my paper, ink, and most importantly, time, I've decided to limit the amount of at-cost parts each month.

Starting now, only the first $2,000 worth of requests each month will be accommodated at-cost. In the first 8 days of February, I've already reached that point. Anyone wanting to place orders after I exceed that amount, I'd just ask for a modest $20 "order fee" in addition to my costs. I didn't want to do this, but I've been spending quite a bit of time repackaging, weighing, measuring, generating and taping on labels, following up with members of their shipping costs and order status, etc. I thank those of you who added "gratuity" for my time; it's appreciated more than you know.

I understand it's not ideal, so if the $20 is a dealbreaker, and/or you're not in a rush for your parts, you can reach out and ask to be put on the March list to get in on the first $2,000! I already have a list started!
Wondering if you can pm me for a homelink unit for a 2023 Model Y. New owner... Thanks!