Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone else interested in purchasing the Homelink part(s), or any other Tesla parts for that matter, here’s how I can help you:

1. Please provide the part number(s) you’d like to purchase, and I will provide you the exact price that I am charged for Tesla to ship to my shop.

2. From there, you’d send me PayPal for that exact amount plus a small additional amount to cover my PayPal goods and services fee (I am not making a profit).

3. Once I receive the part(s), I will reach back out to arrange shipping to you, which you can also PayPal me. I slap a new label on the package and send it your way. Boom. Done deal.

I am happy to provide this service to fellow forum members, but please do not abuse me! 😝 I can provide references from other forum members with whom I have had successful transactions in the past if it makes you more comfortable.

All DM requests have been replied to.
Please message me regarding parts purchases. I cant seem to message, maybe because I have a new account. I'm working on a model 3 flood car...

Hi Jersey50, I’m interested in a module, bracket and bolt for 23 Model Y - I am in Canada (T3A 1S1) so hoping to save some $ over ordering from Tesla Canada site. I am okay to install and activate myself. Could you let me know please? I am new on this forum with the free membership, so hoping you can still contact me.