Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB - Model S 100D 2016+, AP HW 2.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

computerchuck

Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2017
Utah
Looking for a replacement of my 2015 P90D. I'm willing to fly to pick up, just about anywhere in the US. Would prefer something within a 1000 miles of Utah.

It has to be AP HW ver 2.x. The only other requirements I have is that it not be silver or white colored on the exterior, and not black interior color, as well as a clean carfax.

Looking to spend $60k. I have cash in hand. I missed the deal in Georgia last week and kicking myself a bit. No salvage or wrecked cars please.

Please let me know!
Chuck

Will do. I really dont care about the miles. These cars have no problem going 400k, and you cant beat the 8yr bat/motor warranty. My almost 4 year old P90D has had only about 5% degradation.

I highly recommend watching this video. It's titled for M3, but covers general knowledge about Telsa battery packs. There's a part 1 and 2. If you only have time for one video, check out part 2.

Will do. I really dont care about the miles. These cars have no problem going 400k, and you cant beat the 8yr bat/motor warranty. My almost 4 year old P90D has had only about 5% degradation.

I highly recommend watching this video. It's titled for M3, but covers general knowledge about Telsa battery packs. There's a part 1 and 2. If you only have time for one video, check out part 2.

It’s not really about miles themselves necessarily, but more about how those miles were driven. If someone was selling a Model S with 5000 miles, but all of those came on dirt roads, I would run away.

Good luck on your next find. Let's hope we both find good deals... and actually get them! :)

I'm trying to sell mine right now. It's tough. Even tougher is finding a great deal.
I’m wondering if an interior refresh of the S and X, which could come out later this year will drop used prices again. I love to see them coming down, until I see how much it also affect my current S.