Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model S for between $35K - $45K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I realize beggars can't be choosers, but I'd love to find a Model S in the neighborhood of $35K - $45K. I'm not too scared of higher mileage. I would like leather interior. Free supercharging would be great, too, but not necessary. I'd also prefer a clean title.

I realize beggars can't be choosers, but I'd love to find a Model S in the neighborhood of $35K - $45K. I'm not too scared of higher mileage. I would like leather interior. Free supercharging would be great, too, but not necessary. I'd also prefer a clean title.
If I can actually get a model 3 in the next few months, I will be thinking of selling mine in that range (2013 S 85). It has 3+ years of extended warranty and (maintenance package also) left and currently has about 44539 miles. But too early to tell.

My soon to be wife -- who loves driving my car apparently doesn't want to deal with charging and range anxiety. I was quite surprised when she told me that. Can't really blame her though as it will continue to be a bit of a pain to charge until Tesla builds the supercharger in Tacoma (since we can't charge at her condo).