Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S with AP and hifi within 500ish miles of North Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was originally thinking I wanted a P85D but due to the fact that this is my first dive into the Tesla waters, I’ve decided I should perhaps broaden my horizons to other less “schnazzy” models. My commute is roughly 160 miles per day mostly in the 80mph range so I really don’t think the 60 or 70 would be very viable (considering I’d want to be a good Tesla owner and limit the charges to about 80%). Let me know what you have or just thoughts in general... I’m hoping to keep the out of pocket to 60k all inclusive but less is better because surely I’ll want to update in the future.

I was originally thinking I wanted a P85D but due to the fact that this is my first dive into the Tesla waters, I’ve decided I should perhaps broaden my horizons to other less “schnazzy” models. My commute is roughly 160 miles per day mostly in the 80mph range so I really don’t think the 60 or 70 would be very viable (considering I’d want to be a good Tesla owner and limit the charges to about 80%). Let me know what you have or just thoughts in general... I’m hoping to keep the out of pocket to 60k all inclusive but less is better because surely I’ll want to update in the future.

I have a 2017 Tesla S model 70 with less than 1000 miles Death in family requires sale It is metallic red, black interior, Bose sound system and auto drive computer Car is flawless Looking for mid 70's sale price located in Clayton NC