Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S with FSD, $40-50K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a Model S, 2016.5 and newer, preferably with FSD already paid for.
Price point is up to $50K.
Favorite exterior color is gray. (prefer no white and no red).
Prefer no beige interior if possible, but open to black and white.
Open to all mileage, and no serious accidents.
I am in the DC area, but if it's the right car, I don't mind shipping it.

I had a beautiful gray 2015 Model S 85 that unfortunately got flooded and insurance totaled it, so now looking for a replacement with AP2 & FSD this time.

If you have anything that fits the bill, please let me know!

-Alex

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a Model S, 2016.5 and newer, preferably with FSD already paid for.
Price point is up to $50K.
Favorite exterior color is gray. (prefer no white and no red).
Prefer no beige interior if possible, but open to black and white.
Open to all mileage, and no serious accidents.
I am in the DC area, but if it's the right car, I don't mind shipping it.

I had a beautiful gray 2015 Model S 85 that unfortunately got flooded and insurance totaled it, so now looking for a replacement with AP2 & FSD this time.

If you have anything that fits the bill, please let me know!

-Alex

Hey. I’m basically looking for the exact same thing. 2016 Free supercharging, fsd and not in red or black. Not crazy about the tan interior either. Just wondering how you made out on your search. Hoping someone has something similar near ny

Hey. I’m basically looking for the exact same thing. 2016 Free supercharging, fsd and not in red or black. Not crazy about the tan interior either. Just wondering how you made out on your search. Hoping someone has something similar near ny
Hey Solar40,
I ended up buying a tesla from a dealership.

Bought:
Late 2016 Model S 90D
~40k miles
FSD hardware and FSD software paid for
MCU2
premium interior, premium connectivity
midnight metallic exterior and black interior
21" gray wheels

Paid 54K plus shipping and taxes. Felt like a good deal especially for having FSD paid for. I ended up calling a bunch of dealerships and asking if the car had FSD. Most didn't know so I walked them through the steps to click both the software/autopilot tabs on the main screen and check and send me a picture.

Had to replace one side marker camera when it arrived but tesla did it for around $159, and also fixed a creaking seat for free at the same time.

Overall I'm happy with the car!

Thanks!

Did you get free supercharging or did they take it away
Don't think the car ever had free supercharging but I coild be wrong.
When I got car it was still in previous owners name for the tesla account, and in history I saw that he was being billed for supercharging. Not sure when they stopped including free supercharging but this was a Dec 2016 production car.

The free supercharging to me was a nice perc on my old one but I only used it when necessary since I didn't want to degrade battery more than necessary.

This one at full charge and 40k miles shows 270 miles at full charge (through the app, I've only charged to 90% which shows 244 miles). It does have the 21" wheels so that probably lowers range by a few percentage points vs the 19's.
New, with 19" wheels, the 90D's charged to 294 miles I believe, so the degregation seemed limited and very normal. Other people complained about high degregation in the 90kw packs but this one seemed very normal. My 85kw pack with 140k miles showed about 237 miles on 100% charge.

Did you get free supercharging or did they take it away
Don't think the car ever had free supercharging but I coild be wrong.
When I got car it was still in previous owners name for the tesla account, and in history I saw that he was being billed for supercharging. Not sure when they stopped including free supercharging but this was a Dec 2016 production car.

The free supercharging to me was a nice perc on my old one but I only used it when necessary since I didn't want to degrade battery more than necessary.

This one at full charge and 40k miles shows 270 miles at full charge (through the app, I've only charged to 90% which shows 244 miles). It does have the 21" wheels so that probably lowers range by a few percentage points vs the 19's.
New, with 19" wheels, the 90D's charged to 294 miles I believe, so the degregation seemed limited and very normal. Other people complained about high degregation in the 90kw packs but this one seemed very normal. My 85kw pack with 140k miles showed about 237 miles on 100% charge.
Oh nice. I was getting about 246 on my 85.

Reactions: alexcgri