TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB model S with rear seats

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Dmworkman, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Jo-

Jo- Member

image.jpeg
    $44.9K and CPO so has the 4 yr warranty. I don't care about it being a 60- I actually like being able to say I snuck into the base model...not as extravagant that way and was a stretch even at that. I like the to say it's the same cost as a new Odyssey, but I don't have to pay for gas, and still seats 7. I bought as a family car for its SAFETY, though of course I love everything else about it! Or at least I think I will once it's delivered...

2. bro1999

bro1999 Active Member

Nice, congrats. Where did you find it?? I've been tracking the CPO site as well as the official Tesla pre-owned site, and a $73k S85 was the cheapest CPO I saw. And that one is now gone.

3. Jo-

Jo- Member

Call Tesla and ask for the CPO rep for your area. I am near St.Louis but my point of contact was Brent Seavey in Chicago.

4. bro1999

bro1999 Active Member

I got in touch with my area's pre-owned advisor, and he sent me the following CPO vehicles yet to hit the website. Still a bit too rich for my blood, but perhaps they might work for others on here. Both vehicles have the rear jumpseats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. The D.A.T.

The D.A.T. New Member

Add me in the mix. Looking for low $40s with jump seats.

6. Dmworkman

Dmworkman Member

Congrats this looks like a great buy!!

7. Dmworkman

Dmworkman Member

Whoa I would be all over that p85+ if it wasn't black. That looks like a great deal.

8. Daniel Kruger

Daniel Kruger Member

How did you get navigation retrofitted? I've been trying lately and keep getting told it's not possible. I have a non-tech 60 from 13' that i bought from Tesla used.