Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model X with AP2 AND ventilated seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post and I registered today, so I can't blame any skepticism. I am a legit buyer with something of a time constraint as the warranty to my spouse's X5 expires in June.

DOES SUCH A MODEL X exist, and if so any for sale for under $75K???

MUST have AP2 and ventilated seats - health issues require the ventilated seat option. No going back on conveniences despite Model X coolness. Also, in need of Sub Zero package.

Pretty much open to exterior colors, but interior can't be black. Prefer lighter interior colors in general.

Well, that's my "hail mary" post. Spent a few months searching and filtering and realized I should lean a little on the forum's know how.

Thank in advance.

I think you're probably looking for a Q4 2016 X 90D. I ordered mine in December 2016 and changed it to a 100D, at the cost of free Supercharging and no ventilated seats. So I think AP2 started about Q4 2016 and ventilated seats stopped in 2017. Ventilated seats made a return recently, but may be out of your price range.

• Informative
Reactions: copyhacker
I have a Q4 Model X 90D with heated and ventilated leather seats, sub zero package, premium package with hepa filtration, upgraded high amperage charger at 72amps. 7 seat mono-post automatic seats, AP 2.0 upgraded to FSD with free upgrade to HW3.0. comes with 4 year warranty exp dec 2022 or 50k miles . Oh yeah and free lifetime supercharging that tied to the VIN/car. so transferable to the new owner. for 75K

Reactions: pilotSteve
drkey, I would probably be on my way to NH right now, check in hand (assuming we settled on a price), if your X only had a light colored interior. It's pretty much everything I'm looking for.

There must be other's like yours out there, but with a light colored interior.

The search continues.

Hi are you still looking? A dealer i know has a 2016 Model X 60D with coming in 20k miles, no accidents asking price is 90K cdn , so thats around 66-67K USD.

The car has heated and cooling front seats. The only change in the build sheet is that its running on 20" silver wheel, but the 22" could be swapped for extra $2500 cdn.
60D build sheet.jpg

Car is located in Vancouver Canada but can be exported to the USA.

AI604, two knives in my heart, lol. The first, this seems to be a fit, but exported to USA seems to complicated. Second knife, I have family in the Vancouver/Richmond area. Spent many wonderful Summers there.

Thank you, but the search continues.

Jacqueusi, Yes summers are really nice here, if the car is right the dealer has shipped many cars across the border, which would simplify it for you. It would be ready to pickup on the USA side.

AI604, two knives in my heart, lol. The first, this seems to be a fit, but exported to USA seems to complicated. Second knife, I have family in the Vancouver/Richmond area. Spent many wonderful Summers there.

Thank you, but the search continues.

Be warned, the light interior (specifically headliner) can be dreadful to keep clean. The tan headliner shows fingerprints and everything under the sun and it's a pain to clean it. I'm looking for the white interior with the dark headliner myself.

Reactions: jacqueusi