Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: MS P85DL or P90DL for $30k-$45k (VA DC MD NC DE)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a ludicrous P85D or P90D under warranty and with UHFS. High mileage and with lien is fine. I'd like a unicorn but Im open to anything ludicrous. SC01, CF trim, grey or blue paint, 21 inch rims, jump seats are big pluses.

I might have exactly what you're looking for, but I'm out in Utah.

2015 MS P90DL, 114xxx miles, three owners and clean history
Obsidian Black Metallic
Tan Next-Gen Seats
MCU2
AP1
Premium Upgrade Pack
Air Suspension
High Fidelity Audio
Rear Facing Seats
Subzero Pack
Panoramic Sun Roof
21" Turbines in silver
233 miles @ 100%

Maintenance:
- All 4 door handles replaced November 2019, with one replaced again last month
- New 12v battery installed earlier this Spring
- New charge port door, driver tail light, driver liftgate tail light replaced a month ago
- New alcantara sun visors being installed by mobile service today

Free supercharging and connectivity

Condition wise, it's actually decent for the mileage. The hood has some decent rock chips that will need touch-up and the front bumper has a lot of little chips here and there. The paint overall isn't perfect but I had a one-stage correction and ceramic coating done when I bought the car which helped the paint tremendously as it was full of really bad swirls and scuffs before. The chrome around has been wrapped gloss black (I have a spare kit too) and I have 35% ceramic tint going on all around, except windshield, tonight if I have time. Otherwise I can include the kit. It'll also come with a gen 1 mobile charger, nema 14-50 adapter (brand new) and a J1772 adapter. I can also include the charging cable organizer I ordered from Tesla and never unboxed.
On the inside, the leather is in good shape. The driver's lower back area has some wear and the driver's arm rest also has wear, but no tears or rips. Everything works and there's no bubbling on either screen.

If you're interested, send me a message and I can email you pictures!

Edit: I have the title in hand as well but there is a loan on the car. The DMV sent me the title after registration but I never forwarded it to my lender. I also forgot to mention the passenger side fog light LED is out, but the accent LED and cornering light both work. I've been back and forth on figuring out if booking an appointment 30+ days out for a $600 part would be worth it, especially since I don't use the fog lights in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teezy