Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Next Gen Seats that work in 2013 S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello I'm new to actually posting here. Wondering if anyone has any insight into getting Newer more comfortable seats in a used S. I bought it last September or so and have been alright with them until I sat in the ones in the store. I asked Tesla if they swap them and I was told no so figured I'd see if anyone on here has any for sale and has any insight on how to actually get them swapped.

Thanks in advance

If you sat in a vehicle in the dealership it would have Tesla’s in-house “Premium” seats. Next Gen seats were phased out on 2016-2017.

A retrofit is likely not going to be possible or cost effective given the age of your vehicle.