Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: One 20" OEM Model 3 Performance Wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TrumpetTitan

Model 3 Performance
May 17, 2018
Baltimore
Looking to purchase a single wheel for use as a full-size spare. Will purchase with/without OEM tire mounted. Cosmetic damage is fine, so long as the wheel is structurally sound and not bent or unbalanced.

Located in Rosedale, MD 21237.

I could, but I want to use the spare as well, so I'm always monitoring it's pressure and so the tread will be the same if I have to swap it in a pinch. I'm used to doing a 5-wheel rotation pattern on older cars. Also if the wheel is damaged when I need the spare, then I'll have the replacement on hand instead of having to wait for a service center to order one.

I'm OK with some curbing on it since I've already curbed two of my wheels :/