Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB P85 for $50,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one in the for sale section for $50,000. I believe it had $76,000 miles on it though. Can you shoot me a message? There was a low mileage local one that was a good deal but not a good deal for me since I just bought another car. I can put you in touch with that guy.

I am looking for a Model S P85 with Pano Roof, Tech Package, Super Sound, and Air suspension. I have a buyer for my ICE. My wife has a 60 so I need to be faster.

John

John,

I have a red P85 with those features, plus 22 inch wheels. 33k miles. I'm in Tampa. Am considering an upgrade this fall and have not even started to research value of my car. Are you the guy who bought Krystal's car? If so, she has seen my car and knows I take good care of it.

Regards,

Steve

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
John,

I have a red P85 with those features, plus 22 inch wheels. 33k miles. I'm in Tampa. Am considering an upgrade this fall and have not even started to research value of my car. Are you the guy who bought Krystal's car? If so, she has seen my car and knows I take good care of it.

Regards,

Steve
Steve

I am the guy that bought Blue Persuation from Chrystal. I would love to see a photo of your car. I will know tomorrow if my Miata is sold. I do have a family car I can borrow until I can take delivery of a P85.

John

It's Christal!

Our group chat has been alerted to this thread. :) I've also seen Steve's car and can vouch for it being immaculate. I'd hate to see it go for 50K though because that means my non-P is worth even less.
Hi Christal
I have corrected your name in my contacts list. Your 90D is all wheel drive with AP, new facia, center console and almost 4 years newer. The first gen cars are taking a hit, primarily due to lack of AP. I would love AP and All wheel drive, but for us to have two Model Ss, I will also have to have a first gen S. I am fine with that as my garage will then be ICE free. I like that concept. I love the Miata, but enjoy driving Blue Persuation more. A local guy has offered a lot of money for the Miata. If his wife agrees, he is buying it tomorrow. I also like the idea of buying a car you know, so Steve's car is high on the list, sight unseen.

John

Steve

I am the guy that bought Blue Persuation from Chrystal. I would love to see a photo of your car. I will know tomorrow if my Miata is sold. I do have a family car I can borrow until I can take delivery of a P85.

John
WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW???

I'm almost as excited for you as I was for me when i decided to upgrade!

And yes, Steve's car is treated better than his wife, I'm pretty sure...

I'm her alter-ego. And yes, I'm very well aware that my non-autopilot car has taken a huge depreciation hit!

Just think of the miles of smiles that you have already had. If you do decide to eventually sell it, think of the miles of smiles the new owner will have and the Miles of smiles you will have with your P100DL. My wife, I think, is getting as much enjoyment out of Blue Persuation as Christal did. I just had a friend get a $15k+ discount on a new P90DL from Tesla because it was an inventory car when the P100DL came out. I am afraid depreciation on Teslas is going to be technology based as well as mileage based, sort of like a MacBook or iPad.

John

John,

Regards,

Steve
gonna go big and get that P100DL?

Steve

John

I'll be glad to send you a photo, but only after I have a chance to detail. FYI, I am the only person who has washed my car (other than two times at Tesla Service center). I originally had opticoat on the car and later switched to a different coating, all done professionally by a detailler in Tampa. All four tires are less than one year old. I also have the all weather trunk protector ( those FSU tailgates get a little crazy) and the Tesla bag that fits into the original "microwave" box in the trunk. All of these Tesla newbies will have no idea what I'm talking about.

We have a "little" rain coming (by the way, add "max charge" to your hurricane preparedness list), but I will probably detail on Monday. Hopefully that's soon enough for you.