Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to buy a P85D, under 40K miles, prefer Ludicrous. I'm located in VA and I'd like to drive it home. I'm not obsessed with having a 4 yr warranty but I want a no accident car without paint. I'm open on color and trim, don't need Subzero or Hi Fidelity, would prefer 19" wheels but will take 21's. What I'm after sells retail as a CPO in the low to mid $60K's with a 4 year warranty. If you're considering trading something similar let me know, I'm a cash buyer ready to buy.

• Funny
Reactions: davidc18
I'm looking to buy a P85D, under 40K miles, prefer Ludicrous. I'm located in VA and I'd like to drive it home. I'm not obsessed with having a 4 yr warranty but I want a no accident car without paint. I'm open on color and trim, don't need Subzero or Hi Fidelity, would prefer 19" wheels but will take 21's. What I'm after sells retail as a CPO in the low to mid $60K's with a 4 year warranty. If you're considering trading something similar let me know, I'm a cash buyer ready to buy.
I ended up buying an Tesla P85D inventory car, Gray/black , 6/2015, 33K miles, roof, HiFi, air suspension, premium int, executive seats front and rear, sub zero, 4yr warranty etc. purchase price $60,100, the final price drop was $6K, the car started at $81,900 2 weeks ago. I have a few other well priced cars I found incl a P85DL, 38K miles for $63K if anybody wants a few leads.

• Helpful
  • Love
Reactions: bhzmark and P85_DA
I ended up buying an Tesla P85D inventory car, Gray/black , 6/2015, 33K miles, roof, HiFi, air suspension, premium int, executive seats front and rear, sub zero, 4yr warranty etc. purchase price $60,100, the final price drop was $6K, the car started at $81,900 2 weeks ago. I have a few other well priced cars I found incl a P85DL, 38K miles for $63K if anybody wants a few leads.

Was this a CPO sale? That's a great price.