Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Red MS 2016 w/2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! Many thanks to all of you wonderful Tesla gurus... who has educated me thus far! You guys have been wonderful in facilitating a female, who knew the bare minimum about Teslas, to becoming well versed; and decent at being able to spot a good deal/scam!!I wanted to put it out there, although I'm sure many already know that I'm in the market for:
RED MS
Preferably 2.0
anything additional would be great, SAS, PUP, black interior etc.
Please reach out if you are selling, considering, or have run across one which meets theses standards! I've run across a couple on Tesla's CPO site with minimal/no upgrades, for the low 50's! I would like to keep it in that ballpark( or of course lower!)
Much much appreciation in advanced!!

Hello all! Many thanks to all of you wonderful Tesla gurus... who has educated me thus far! You guys have been wonderful in facilitating a female, who knew the bare minimum about Teslas, to becoming well versed; and decent at being able to spot a good deal/scam!!I wanted to put it out there, although I'm sure many already know that I'm in the market for:
RED MS
Preferably 2.0
Please reach out if you are selling, considering, or have run across one which meets theses standards! I've run across a couple on Tesla's CPO site with minimal/no upgrades, for the low 50's! I would like to keep it in that ballpark( or of course lower!)
You don't care about battery size?

I didn't think about that until after I typed it, but I'm leaving it...:rolleyes:

RED MS
Preferably 2.0
Cars with the features you want were only made for 3 months. The odds of finding one in a particular color are even more rare.

Here's a red 2016 MS60 (upgradable to 75) with AP1 for $47k

Model S / 2016 / Red - 2a647 | Only Used Tesla

Cars with the features you want were only made for 3 months. The odds of finding one in a particular color are even more rare.

Here's a red 2016 MS60 (upgradable to 75) with AP1 for $47k

Model S / 2016 / Red - 2a647 | Only Used Tesla
I know...I’ve set myself up to be potentially let down! I left off that I would really like a sunroof!!
Much much appreciation for your reply.... I’ve seen that one but also have seen a couple of options on Tesla’s used car site, with warranty & around that price point. If I settled for AP 1.0, I would go that route! I would prefer at least a 75(doesn’t necessarily have to be a D)!
I’m hopeful, and know that I may have to push my budget some, as well as may have to drop some options! If I could get red, a sunroom and at least premium package@ the minimum...I would be;-) Still looking;-)

I know...I’ve set myself up to be potentially let down! I left off that I would really like a sunroof!!
Much much appreciation for your reply.... I’ve seen that one but also have seen a couple of options on Tesla’s used car site, with warranty & around that price point. If I settled for AP 1.0, I would go that route! I would prefer at least a 75(doesn’t necessarily have to be a D)!
I’m hopeful, and know that I may have to push my budget some, as well as may have to drop some options! If I could get red, a sunroom and at least premium package@ the minimum...I would be;-) Still looking;-)
Prioritize your wish list and decide what you can and can't live without. Likely when one comes up that is close to what you want, you won't have long to think about it. You need to already have decided.