TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Tesla Zero Emissions license plate card

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by akidesir, Jun 10, 2018.

1. akidesir

akidesir Member

WTB: Tesla Zero Emissions license plate card

2. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Re-member

I not only have one that's pristine, but also have it in a pristine "ALL-WHEEL DRIVE" frame that I'm willing to let go of. What do you have in mind?

zero-emissions.jpg

• Like x 1
  3. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Re-member

PMs with @akidesir revealed what he was trying to do: display his Tesla at car shows without his license plate showing in photos. Rather than charge him the going (~$35, shipped, per eBay) rate for the frame and plastic message plate, it was just as easy to whip up a PDF of the plate in two formats for him to print and slap over his plate. (12x6")

Since others might have such a need, here's the PDF for anyone to use. :cool:

If anyone wants the frame/plate, PM me. :D

Attached Files:

• Helpful x 1
  4. Acho

Acho Member

Did you call your SC and ask? I believe they will give you one for free. Worth a try

5. sickfox

sickfox Member

+100