Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Emissions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Madmolecule

Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2022
Duluth, GA
I really wish Tesla would use their technology to create a zero emission vehicle. Or at least it should use AI to recognize it’s in your garage.
I love not having oil stains in my garage. But I hate having the Tesla brown puddle.
It would be game changer technology if they could put a friggin tank with a pump, and let us dump it properly
Or at least hold it when it’s in your garage

Please Tesla, Stop garage emissions.

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Vines and GOVA
IMG_7050.jpeg

Yes, I am referring to the condensate from the air conditioner. I have never had this problem before in my Garage to this extent. it creates a pretty big puddle of brown water. no oil stain anymore, but I can’t say I enjoy the condensate emissions

turn off the ac when you are a couple miles from home or maybe some kind of absorbent mat to drive over?
This is exactly what I thought AI could do. You would think it would know I’m a couple miles from my house. Garage preconditioning.
I’m not saying dojo is smart enough to put out an absorbent mat, but I can’t either. I could just park outside.